Electric and magnetic fields happen naturally inside our own bodies in conjunction with muscle and nerve action. In addition, we go through the natural magnetic field of the planet and natural electrical fields in the air.
Though these pure EMF’s are crucial to your well-being and lifestyle, generally, EMF’s from artificial sources — electrical currents and voltages in the grid — bring about pollution which you can not see, but that is detrimental to us. You’re subjected to such dangerous EMFs from a vast array of sources such as your TV, Wi-Fi, small and huge appliances, mobile phone radiation, as well as the electric meter on
You can not watch EMFs, but when the radiation from EMFs was mild, it’d seem like your entire world was brightly lit, at night — such as Times Square days 10. And that light will come through your walls, your walls, your ceilings and more or less every single crevice into your property. It might even glow throughout your bones. If you were able to listen to EMFs, the noise will be like a loud tapping sound, as if a person were always knocking on your door along with other difficult surfaces.
Why You Should Be Concerned About EMF Radiation
EMFs, like mobile phone radiation, affect our own bodies in a cellular level. Science has proven several negative effects such as cell tissue damage, reduction of calcium ions and DNA damage. In reality, there’s even a term for symptoms called”Electrical Sensitivity.” More to the point, we’re beginning to find that long-term exposure to EMF’s has been associated with significant ailments, such as cancer, brain tumors, diabetes, depression, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s, and sometimes even suicide.
And when this does not get your attention, research also relate EMFs to premature aging. Consequently, in the event that you genuinely wish to appear your best, lowering your EMF exposure may actually make you look younger!
My Solutions For Lowering Your EMF Pollution Exposure
There are many reasons why some people develop Electrical Sensitivity due to EMFs – from exposure to cell phone radiation to poor nutrition and everything in between. Even if you don’t suffer symptoms of Electrical Sensitivity, here are some ways you can mitigate EMF pollution to improve your health and vitality:
- Buy An EMF Protection Cell Phone Case. Cell phones have become indispensible for so many of us. They give us freedom while keeping us connected to work, home, family and the world. But, every time you hold your cell phone to your ear, you are absorbing over 50% of the cell phone radiation it transmits. For example, texting, using a headset or even a landline when possible, are great ways to lesson your exposure to cell phone radiation.
- Avoid Body Contact With Your Cell Phone and Computer. In addition to buying a phone or tablet case (such as Pong) to reduce EMFs, try not to have bodily contact with your phone, tablet or laptop. Most cell phone manufacturers recommend keeping at least 10mm of space between you and your phone. Avoid putting your phone in your pocket or your sports bra! And don’t sleep with your cell phone next to your bed. If you must keep your phone next to you at night – for example, if you use the alarm feature on you phone – be sure to keep it at least six feet away. Definitely don’t put your laptop on your lap if you are trying to get pregnant.
- Get Grounded. You have probably heard the term “Earthing.” If you haven’t, it is an easy way to create health in many ways, including detoxing from EMF exposure. You simply put your bare feet on the ground and allow them to soak up the Earth’s negatively-charged electrons. These electrons can help remove anything from heavy metals, to air pollution, to trans fats and can also reduce inflammation, which is the underlying cause of so many diseases today such as heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and autoimmune conditions. The Earth’s electrons act like a magnetic mop, cleaning up positively-charged, inflammation-causing electrons and creating balance in your personal electrical circuitry. Practicing Earthing regularly if you live in a big city, can pose some challenges, but there are special conductive devices that you can use, even while you sleep. You can find these products by putting the term “grounding products for humans” into your favorite search engine
- Use Healing Crystals. If crystals and gemstones appeal to you, there are many that can help mitigate the effects of EMF exposure.
- Create A Low EMF Sanctuary. Most homes have wireless Internet. If you live in NYC, or any city for that matter, you probably have 20 or so individual wireless networks in range of your computer. To reduce EMF pollution in your home and your neighborhood, turn off your Wi-Fi whenever you are not using it. Simply put your wireless router on a power strip. When you get up from your computer for a while, and especially when you go to bed, just turn it off. When you want to get online in the morning, simply hit the power strip button.
- Remove Smart Meters. These don’t save you energy and are constantly emitting erratic, high intensity pulses — some meters pulse up to 190,000 times per day. That is essentially all day every day! And these pulses can travel up to two miles. Research also shows that in many communities where there are wireless smart meters, residents complain of symptoms that did not exist prior to Smart Meters being installed. In fact, the residents often didn’t know that smart meters had been installed. Some of the symptoms include: Headaches, insomnia, fatigue, hearing loss/tinnitus, heart palpitations, weakened immune function, irritability, and decreased cognitive function.
- Spend More Time With People And In Nature. Taking the basic steps listed above to reduce EMF exposure is a great start to becoming healthier and happier. You can take it one step further by carving out time daily to completely disconnect from modern technology. For example, try turning off your cell phones, computers and TVs at a designated time each day and spend time reconnecting with your family. You can also set aside time each day to be in nature, read a book, or practice yoga or meditation.